Monday, January 13, 2014

Davi - The One for People

January 13, 2014

The One for People

This week was CRAZY.  With my beautiful sweet little comp, we were together in our area only one day. So we were both just dying, not wanting to be in meetings in Piura, but they were great too.  But really, we are just excited to have time this week.  

Man, if we could band together and really pray for my people, that would be really great.  Because Satan is working so hard on everyone.  Not just the investigators, but the Rama members too.  And the missionaries in Talara.  Because it is so cool the changes that are taking place.  But Satan doesn’t think it is very cool. Definitely had a 2 Nephi 33:3 kind of few days.  [“For I pray continually for them by day, and mine eyes water my pillow by night, because of them; and I cry unto my God in faith, and I know that he will hear my cry.”]  But how beautiful that God gives me the love and dedication to be feeling that way.  And how beautiful are the prayers that are offered when I am crying at night for them.  I am so excited to see what will happen :)  

Please pray for Rosa and Robert and the Fam Alban Ancajima and Judith and Niller and Alonzo and la Fam Farias Peña especially.  And Jefery, the sweetest little 18-year-old ever, who started to cry when we were talking to him Sunday about how Satan works on people when they are on to something.  And Marcos.  And Mavis and otra Jefrey.  And all the members of Talara Alta and Bello Horizonte.  

I have to go, sorry, but I really do love you.  All.  And I love being here.  And I have faith in your faith, so I am calling on all of you.  To pray for these people.  Thank you for loving them too.  


Hermana J

No comments:

Post a Comment