Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dalton - Feliz Christmas!

December 24, 2013

[When we didn’t get an email from Davi or Dalton on Monday the 23rd, we thought that was because we would be talking to them on Christmas, but then we got surprise emails on Christmas Eve!  Ummm... and I am finally catching up on the blog.  Sorry.]

Feliz Christmas!

Hey, I am not writing a whole lot today, because I know we'll be talking tomorrow.  Also, because I am looking around frantically for my skype username.  You all need to waste more time checking your email on Christmas Eve.

Well, ok, an experience.  I'll write one.  On Sunday, we were walking to an appointment when we saw a member talking to a neighbor of his that just moved in.  We talked to the neighbor that moved in, and we talked to some family members since.  They're actually very interested and want to know if the Restoration is true.  We will have a lesson with them on Thursday, but I'm really excited for that.  It was a simple thing where the Lord put someone in our path.

Sorry, I'm already out of time.  Love you all.  Sorry for being boring, and remember, 12:15!  Right before Davi.

Elder Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment